La quintessenza del territorio
Church of Our Lady of the Good Heart

Church of Our Lady of the Good Heart

The church of the Madonna del Buon Cuore was built in 1778, thanks to the donations collected by the Observant Friars Minor who lived in the nearby convent of Santa Colomba. A miraculous image of the Madonna and Child was placed in the church.

In 1782, following prodigious events, it was decided to enlarge the church. The works included the tempera decorations by the local artist Giambattista Fabiani (1724-1791).

In front of the altar there was a painting of a beautiful flight into Egypt, unfortunately later stolen.