La quintessenza del territorio
Church of the SS. Crocifisso d 'Ete

Church of the SS. Crocifisso d ‘Ete

It is located at the crossroads for Montegiorgio and Francavilla d’Ete, lapped by the river Ete Morto.

Building has started on 11 November 1579 the first stone was placed from the Bishop of Fermo Msgr. Pinelli, who chose the location. The government and the administration were attributed, with bull of Pope Gregory XIII, to the brotherhood of the SS. Sacramento, which still holds them.